Summer Practice Club
Learn how to “practice with a purpose”. Be part of a friendly group of women and men, who get together to improve their games and enjoy the great sport of golf.
Practice sessions are supervised by Sandy Wagner or Patrick Wilkes-Krier and open to both women and men. There is no sign-up sheet—come to as many sessions as you like! Who can pass up a bargain like that?
Summer Practice Club will start the first week of May and runs thru the end of August.
To sign up, call Miles of Golf at 734-973-9004 or email Sandy.
- $200 per person for the summer sessions
- 2-3 sessions a week to choose from, both daytime and evening
- Range balls discounted 50% during Practice Club sessions
- Free Cluboratory pass
- A discounted “Buy Night” around the holidays
- Golf scrambles and playing sessions during summer session
- Pre-payment of membership is required